From: yuppicide on
Just thought I'd chime in once more that the software you suggested totally
cleared the problem. I've been using both drives since then with no issues
what-so-ever. I copied over a bunch of video I recorded from a live concert,
etc. Everything I've tried works.

<trashcan(a)xrex.us> wrote in message
> On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:52:42 -0500, philo <philo(a)privacy.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>shawn wrote:
>>> What does "Delay Write Failed" for a flash drive plugged into a Windows
>>> XP
>>> Pro machine?
>>

>>It's probably failing
>>
>>Considering their price...
>>I'd just toss it
>>

>>> I'll tell you my problem.
>>>
>>> I also have a memory card reader from Vivitar that I got at Staples. It
>>> only
>>> reads SDHC cards and I have a 4GB SDHC card. This one is probably a
>>> month
>>> old and had only a few MB's of files on it. I use it in a device that
>>> plugs
>>> into my Atari 2600 (old video game system from 1977). I can design games
>>> and
>>> test them right on a real machine... but anyway it's hardly got any use.
>>>
>>> I have a flash drive of unknown brand.. I got it for my Girlfriend free
>>> with
>>> buying a special edition of the newest Sims game. It's 4GB. This one is
>>> little older.. got it when the new Sims came out. This one only had some
>>> pictures on it and got very little use as well.
>>>
>>> Originally I brought my reader and 4GB card to a computer and copied
>>> some
>>> files. When I got to home I wanted to copy those files to my home

From: trashcan on
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:56:46 -0400, "yuppicide"
<yuppicide138(a)optonline.net> wrote:

>Just thought I'd chime in once more that the software you suggested totally
>cleared the problem. I've been using both drives since then with no issues
>what-so-ever. I copied over a bunch of video I recorded from a live concert,
>etc. Everything I've tried works.
>
><trashcan(a)xrex.us> wrote in message

Great...glad to hear it.

--
Eddie in Loveland

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be
taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey