From: Josh Cason on
I don't know how to explain this. Have you guys every heard of a
problem were email is sent to another server and go stray for hours
before being delivered? The only network I had problems on was
verizion text message. You send a text msg from your e-mail and it
goes into the verizion server. Then sometimes through the day. The
person gets it. I just don't know were to start because the e-mail
message has left my server and out of my hands.

Thanks,

Josh

dangerous content by Mychoice, and is
believed to be clean.

From: Matt Hayes on
On 5/19/2010 1:03 PM, Josh Cason wrote:
> I don't know how to explain this. Have you guys every heard of a problem
> were email is sent to another server and go stray for hours before being
> delivered? The only network I had problems on was verizion text message.
> You send a text msg from your e-mail and it goes into the verizion
> server. Then sometimes through the day. The person gets it. I just don't
> know were to start because the e-mail message has left my server and out
> of my hands.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josh

Josh,

You said it! If their server accepts it (200 OK) and they take it off
your hands, you can't control any delays once its left your system.

Tell Verizon to get better admins ;)

-Matt

From: "N. Yaakov Ziskind" on
Matt Hayes wrote (on Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:49:43PM -0400):
> On 5/19/2010 1:03 PM, Josh Cason wrote:
> > I don't know how to explain this. Have you guys every heard of a problem
> > were email is sent to another server and go stray for hours before being
> > delivered? The only network I had problems on was verizion text message.
> > You send a text msg from your e-mail and it goes into the verizion
> > server. Then sometimes through the day. The person gets it. I just don't
> > know were to start because the e-mail message has left my server and out
> > of my hands.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Josh
> >

> Josh,
>
> You said it! If their server accepts it (200 OK) and they take it off
> your hands, you can't control any delays once its left your system.
>
> Tell Verizon to get better admins ;)
>
> -Matt

Actually, the problem is not bad admin, but fiscal.

They want you to communicate via SM$, rather than email. i

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM awacs(a)ziskind.us
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law http://ziskind.us
Economic Group Pension Services http://egps.com