From: "Mike A. Leonetti" on
We are going to have an off-site e-mail archiving solution that needs to
receive e-mail for certain domains only. How can I have postfix copy
e-mail bound for only certain domains to another server (as well as
deliver it locally)?

--
Mike A. Leonetti
As warm as green tea

From: Matt Hayes on
On 5/19/2010 1:28 PM, Mike A. Leonetti wrote:
> We are going to have an off-site e-mail archiving solution that needs to
> receive e-mail for certain domains only. How can I have postfix copy
> e-mail bound for only certain domains to another server (as well as
> deliver it locally)?

Mike,

always_bcc might work for what you are wanting.

-Matt

From: "Mike A. Leonetti" on
Matt,

My only qualm with that is the other server isn't concerned with ALL
domains, just a few. So BCCing every domain would cause a much larger load.

Mike A. Leonetti
As warm as green tea

From: Brian Evans - Postfix List on
On 5/19/2010 1:56 PM, Mike A. Leonetti wrote:
> Matt,
>
> My only qualm with that is the other server isn't concerned with ALL
> domains, just a few. So BCCing every domain would cause a much larger load.
>
> Mike A. Leonetti
> As warm as green tea

Look at recipient_bcc_maps[1]

[1]http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_bcc_maps

Brian

From: Matt Hayes on
On 5/19/2010 2:00 PM, Brian Evans - Postfix List wrote:
> On 5/19/2010 1:56 PM, Mike A. Leonetti wrote:
>> Matt,
>>
>> My only qualm with that is the other server isn't concerned with ALL
>> domains, just a few. So BCCing every domain would cause a much larger load.
>>
>> Mike A. Leonetti
>> As warm as green tea
>>

> Look at recipient_bcc_maps[1]
>
> [1]http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_bcc_maps
>
> Brian

>>> Mike,
>>>
>>> always_bcc might work for what you are wanting.
>>>
>>> -Matt

Yeah, my bad on that one. Brian has the right idea with the
recipient_bcc_maps

My apologies.

-Matt