From: Lydia Pettis on
I want to delete my unread mail from the deleted items folder. Sorting
by Icon doesn't work... the icons denoting read and unread are sorting
together as icon = message type.

There certainly must be a way to do this... any answers?

Lydia
From: Bob I on
r-click in the deleted items pane and select filter, and then More
Choices, Only Item that are Read.

From: Bob I on
Whoops, make that "UNread"

From: Gordon on

"Lydia Pettis" <lydiarosepettis(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I want to delete my unread mail from the deleted items folder. Sorting
> by Icon doesn't work... the icons denoting read and unread are sorting
> together as icon = message type.
>
> There certainly must be a way to do this... any answers?
>
> Lydia

So you intend to keep READ mail in your "deleted items" folder? Why?