From: Alain Dekker on
I'm using VB in VS2003.NET. I have a TabControl with a couple of group
boxes. I've added some buttons and labels to a group box, but now I want to
delete the controls. Cannot! Why? I've tried pressing "Delete",
right-clicking but Cut and Delete are disabled. I can't even delete the
whole group box.

What am I missing here??? Is this some strange setting locking down group
boxes on a TabControl or mabe a bug in VS2003.NET?

Thanks,
Alain

From: Alain Dekker on
Ok, solved the problem. It must be an initialisation problem in VS 2003.NET.
If I close VS and then reopen, I can delete the group box and controls.

Weird bug...is this fixed in VS2005.NET?

Alain