From: postfix on

I'd like to delete something from the queue, and send a NDR to the
original sender.

Does
postsuper -d ID just delete the message, or delete and send a NDR.
If it doesn't send a NDR, how can I delete a message and send a NDR
at the same time?

Thx

Rick

Rick Steeves
http://www.sinister.net

In reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within
a man than a secure future - Alexander Supertramp

From: Ralf Hildebrandt on
* postfix(a)corwyn.net <postfix(a)corwyn.net>:

> I'd like to delete something from the queue, and send a NDR to the
> original sender.
>
> Does
> postsuper -d ID just delete the message, or delete and send a NDR.

The former

> If it doesn't send a NDR, how can I delete a message and send a NDR
> at the same time?

Use an error: transport

--
Ralf Hildebrandt