From: Victor Duchovni on
On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 12:05:18PM -0600, Noel Jones wrote:

> On 2/2/2010 11:11 AM, Michele Carandente wrote:
>> Hi Noel,
>> Thanks for the corrections... anyway this solution doen't solve the
>> problem that I have.
>
> Sorry, that's the only solution I have to offer.

The OP is perhaps better off crafting his own solution, after reading
the relevant documentation.

To divert email from the default destination for the associated domain,
it is best to rewrite recipients into an alternate domain that can be
handled locally. Alternatively, one can use per-user transport-table
entries, but I would not encourage this approach.

One can with some care and sophistication use "fallback_transport"
and/or "luser_relay" to forward mail for local domains when there is no
corresponding local user, but these mechanisms are not robust in my view
and explicit rewriting is much better.

http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html

--
Viktor.