From: nozzaworld on
I am using excel 2002. I have a row of data, with some duplicated records. I
want to be able to delete ALL duplicates.

e.g.
bob
bob
scott
john

would delete all record of bob leaving just the following:

scott
john

How can I achieve this? Any help will be greatly apprenciated.

Many thanks

--
nozzaworld