From: Ev on
Hi!
I am trying to create a league table suing quite a lot of data.

Scenario: I have 20 shops who each use on average 25 intermediaries. I have
obtained the montly sales revenue from each of the shops (so i have 20
separate spreadsheets) and would like to create a league table of the highest
selling intermediaries.

Any ideas, if of course you even understand what I am saying?

Many thanks.
From: Gary''s Student on
Given the fact that you have not yet begun, I suggest that you first browse
the available templates to see if something exists that can be adapted to
your needs:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001