From: Susanne on
I have probably managed to press a wrong button on my laptop and now Excel
will only show the very last column of the sheet... It doesn't helt if I
scroll back to the start, or press Ctrl-Home, the sheet immediately returns
to the very last column.
Help - what have I done and how may I correct this???
From: JLatham on
See if:
Pre Excel 2007: Window-->Unfreeze
or
Excel 2007: [View] tab, Window Group, 'Freeze Panes' dropdown --> Unfreeze
Panes
Helps any. Sounds like you may have 'frozen' the screen to prevent
scrolling some information offscreen.