From: asf66 on
Dear All,

I deleted the games that came loaded on my pc, Spider Sol, Solitaire,
Minesweeper etc. They are truly gone as they don't appear in the
Windows/System 32 folder. I've looked in the folder, seached all exe files,
they are gone.

Can I copy them off another pc using a thumbdrive, then drag them to the
correct folder in my pc and double click them or try to re-install them by
doing the Add/Remove-Windows Components routine?

Thank you-
asf66
From: Jim on
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:26:01 -0700, asf66
<asf66(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Dear All,
>

>I deleted the games that came loaded on my pc, Spider Sol, Solitaire,
>Minesweeper etc. They are truly gone as they don't appear in the
>Windows/System 32 folder. I've looked in the folder, seached all exe files,
>they are gone.
>
>Can I copy them off another pc using a thumbdrive, then drag them to the
>correct folder in my pc and double click them or try to re-install them by
>doing the Add/Remove-Windows Components routine?
>
>Thank you-
>asf66

Recycle bin ?
From: Richard in AZ on
Try the "Add/Remove Windows Features" icon on the side of the "Add/Remove Programs" applet in the
control Panel.
The Games are under the heading of "Accessories and Utilities". Check the box for 'Games".
If it is already checked, uncheck it, do and okay and then go back and check it again.