From: Sharkbyte on
I am trying to figure out the code to delete a file from code within Access.
I have the file location/name, I'm stuck trying to come up with the code.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Sharkbyte
From: Lars Brownies on
Check out the kill method in the Help file.

Lars

From: Hans Up on
Sharkbyte wrote:
> I am trying to figure out the code to delete a file from code within Access.
> I have the file location/name, I'm stuck trying to come up with the code.

Kill C:\pathto\yourfile
From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:46:09 -0700, Sharkbyte <sharkbyte1(a)hotmail.com-> wrote:

>I am trying to figure out the code to delete a file from code within Access.
>I have the file location/name, I'm stuck trying to come up with the code.
>
>Any help is appreciated.

The command is...

KILL <filename>
--