From: Lars Brownies on
In A2003 I did some experimenting with icons in tab pages. I found that:
- Access only accept icons that consists of the 16 windows colors
- light grey color turns into white when the tab page is selected

So, a lot custom icons aren't really suitable for the tab pages. I've google
but haven't been able to find specific 16-windows-color icons. Any
suggestions where I can find some?

Thanks,

Lars

From: Al Campagna on
Lars,
Download any of many free icon editing programs...
Download.com or Snapfiles.com
and "grow your own" icons.
Most of those apps can do any icon resolution.
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: Lars Brownies on
Thanks Al. I have experimented with IconForge but creating good looking and
meaningful 16x16 icons with 16 windows color, isn't that easy.

Lars