From: Karina on
I have an excel sheet in wich I paste everyday new information, replacing the
previous day information. There's a clipart that has been pasted over and
over, now the file is very slow and I can't erase all the cliparts
(thousands). In excel 2003 it was possible to select all the cliparts in one
step, now in 2007 I can't and it's impossible for me to erase the cliparts
one by one.

Please help!
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com

From: Karina on
Already sent you the file, thanks.

From: Don Guillett on
Sub NOSHAPES()' Removes ALL SHAPES
For Each WS In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
For Each SH In WS.Shapes
SH.Delete
Next SH
Next WS
End Sub

From: Ron de Bruin on
Warning :
I suggest not to use code like this because it is possible that

It will delete the AutoFilter dropdowns
It will delete the Data>Validation(List option) dropdowns
Excel crash if there are comments on the sheet

See this page for other code
http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin