From: michelle on
I suddenly can not delete any messages from Outlook Express. I have
restarted the computer and deleted temporary internet files and it is still
not working. Any suggestions?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"michelle" <michelle(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I suddenly can not delete any messages from Outlook Express. I have
> restarted the computer and deleted temporary internet files and it is still
> not working. Any suggestions?

Outlook and Outlook Express are not the same things. Ask in an Outlook
Express newsgroup, like microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]