From: tsraj on
I am trying to delete the entire row that meets cetain criteria.
The first criteria is a blank cell in column B
The second criteria is if the cell in column B contains "tot" or a prompt to
enter the criteria.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
You may use "Auto-Filter' or 'Advanced-Filter'.
After filtering you can copy/paste the remaining [visible] records to
another [lower] range/location and delete the original source records.
Micky