From: Carolyn on
When I type a formula in a cell after hitting enter, the forumla not the
value appears in the cell. It is not toggled to show the formula nor are the
existing formulas in other cells showing.

Any ideas?

Carolyn
From: Gord Dibben on
Cell format is most likely Text.

Re-format the cell to General then F2 and ENTER to re-enter the formula.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Luke M on
Format the cell to something other than text, re-enter the formula.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M