From: Eduardo on
Hi everyone

We're not receiving some mails from a client because the mails are over our
size limit. I would like to know if there's some way to make our Exchange
2003 notifies the receiver (a user in our organization) that a mail sent
from someone is being blocked by our exchange server.

Thanks in advance

Nos est�n mandando unos correos que est�n siendo bloequeados por nuestro
Exchange 2003 debido a que superan el tama�o permitido por nuestro Exchange.
Hay alguna forma de que el Exchange informe al destinatario de correo (es
decir a la persona de nuestra organizaci�n que va a quien va destinado ese
correo) de que un correo que iba para �l ha sido bloqueado por el
exchange???

Gracias de antemano

Un saludo

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:28:20 +0100, "Eduardo"
<crespo_santamaria(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi everyone
>
>We're not receiving some mails from a client because the mails are over our
>size limit. I would like to know if there's some way to make our Exchange
>2003 notifies the receiver (a user in our organization) that a mail sent
>from someone is being blocked by our exchange server.

You'd want to be notified for every spam that's turned away by your
Exchange server???

If the sender is using ESMTP you're not getting the message, your
server is refusing to accept it as soon as the message size is
extracted from the MAIL FROM command. You can, I suppose, write a
protocol sink (Exchange 2003), or watch the SMTP protocol log
(Exchange 2003), or write a transport agent (Exchange 2007), or watch
the Agent Log (Exchange 2007) for those events.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Eduardo on
Thanks a lot, that was what I told my user but he wanted me to confirm there
was no way of doing so.

;-)

"Rich Matheisen [MVP]" <richnews(a)rmcons.com.NOSPAM.COM> escribi� en el
mensaje de noticias:h58oo5d0m9nc91r8b4k7h7hrcgeqh49dv5(a)4ax.com...