Prev: Help
Next: Delivery Report
From: Alan on
Hello,

I know that you can modify the details templates for users, i.e., the
form displayed when you select the Properties of a recipient, but how
can I changes the fields displayed when a user opens the address book
by clicking on Tools - Address Book in Outlook?

I need to change the field displayed for the office address to use an
extensionAttribute.

Thanks,

- Alan.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
That's one of the greatest mysteries that exists anywhere. Sorry that I
don't have a better answer.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Alan" <bruguy(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I know that you can modify the details templates for users, i.e., the
> form displayed when you select the Properties of a recipient, but how
> can I changes the fields displayed when a user opens the address book
> by clicking on Tools - Address Book in Outlook?
>
> I need to change the field displayed for the office address to use an
> extensionAttribute.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Alan.

Pages: 1