From: Avinash on
We are working on Exchange Server 2007 SP1. Whenever i send some mail to outside domain such as hotmail, gmail recepients. It is giving error message.

"Delivery is delayed to these recipients or distribution lists:"

So what is the solution to sovle the problem.

FLASH! ECMA CERTIFIES C# and THE CLI !!!
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7e8daf9d-afe5-4bf9-ac73-5e3980697175/flash-ecma-certifies-c.aspx
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 04:29:05 -0800, Avinash Deotale wrote:

>We are working on Exchange Server 2007 SP1. Whenever i send some mail to outside domain such as hotmail, gmail recepients. It is giving error message.
>
>"Delivery is delayed to these recipients or distribution lists:"
>
>So what is the solution to sovle the problem.

Does this happen for ALL email delivered to other domains? If it does,
has it ever worked or is this something new?
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP