From: wsnm on
Hello -

I tried to set up a signature in Outlook 2007 OWA. From Word, I copied and
pasted my formatted signature into OWA/Options/Signature box. It saved.
However, somehow it did not save one sentence which was in italic correctly.
When I create a new email, it shows the following characters after my
signature (these characters are supposed to be a sentence in italic).

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif';
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-far

I cannot update or delete the signature anymore. Everytime when I click
Option in OWA, it gives an error.

Outlook Web Access has encountered a Web browsing error.

I guess the error was caused by the missing > in the html code above. I
don't know why OWA saves Italic sentences in html and how to update or delete
this incorrect signature.

Please advise how to resolve the issue.

Thanks a lot.

From: Kristen on
I have had the same issue. My OWA is one for our school server, so I have thought about going to the school tech admins about it. If anyone could help me too, it would be great.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/Outlook-Web-Access-has-encountered-a-Web-browsing-error
From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on
"Kristen" <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote in message
>I have had the same issue. My OWA is one for our school server, so I have
>thought about going to the school tech admins about it. If anyone could
>help me too, it would be great.
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl:
> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/Outlook-Web-Access-has-encountered-a-Web-browsing-error

Try doing it from the 'Light' OWA client. It may handle it better.

Lee.

--

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.leederbyshire.com
lee a.t leederbyshire d.o.t c.o.m