From: Carl S54 on

Can Anybody tell me whether the high voltage inverter is interchangeable
between a latitute 810 and a 620?

From: Carl S54 on

Davy,
Backlight is black. You can just barely see an image.
CArl

From: Barry Watzman on
Either the actual fluorescent lamp is bad, or the inverter that drives
it is bad. Standard practice is to try the inverter first.

From: Carl S54 on

Barry Watzman;1191494 Wrote:
> Either the actual fluorescent lamp is bad, or the inverter that drives
> it is bad. Standard practice is to try the inverter first.
>

> Carl S54 wrote:
> > Davy,
> > Backlight is black. You can just barely see an image.
> > CArl

Next question: Will a inverter from a Latitude 810 work in my Latitude
620?