From: Frank on
I have tried your demo/sample Marvin, but the problem is still the same, that I have to move from the new record in the Customer form, then I can see it in the combo of Event form.

What do you think I missed.

Moreover what is the meaning of bFlag Marvin. I am not sure if you understand my problem. My problem is that I can only see new record of household name of the address form, in the combo of member data, when I move forward or backward. Meaning to say if the new address record being current in the address form when we just add, it can not be seen in the member's address combo.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

Arvin Meyer [MVP] wrote:

There is a NotInList event that allows you to use one of the 3 constants
19-Dec-09

There is a NotInList event that allows you to use one of the 3 constants to
resolve for problem

acErrDataAdded, acErrDataContinue,acErrDataDisplay

I have a generic NotInList event on my website which will show how to code
for the problem:

http://www.datastrat.com/Code/NotInListCode.txt

and there is a sample database that demonstrates how to use the code:

http://www.accessmvp.com/Arvin/NotInListDemo.zip
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

WPF Enums in XAML And Root Addressing For Images
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a6e6d0bf-127b-4dd5-80ba-01bb29ea4e02/wpf-enums-in-xaml-and-roo.aspx