First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
fooling the compiler
We have a Spartan6/45 that's talking to 16 separate SPI A/D converters. The data we get back is different, but the clock and chip select timings are the same. To get the timing right, avoiding routing delays, we need our outgoing stuff to be reclocked by i/o cell flipflops. So what happens is that we have on... 3 Jul 2010 14:35
The urge to kill
The urge to kill... Just changed out a kitchen sink disposer. Original equipment, put in when the house was built 16 years ago. Some "master" plumber filled every threaded (plastic drain) joint with plumbers putty :-( Dried up after 16 years... I had to break it to get it apart :-( ... 29 Jun 2010 02:00
Small CRT Questions
Hey folks. I came across a portable 5" B&W TV which has some minor tuning problems, so I thought this could make a good platform to finally experiment with controlling a CRT on my own. It might be fun to try creating vector graphics and such from a microcontroller, or rigging up a simple oscilloscope since I don'... 27 Jun 2010 09:33
Generate Longitudinal Waves?
Is there any pratical way to generate (or utilize) a longitudinal, or Poynting vector, wave? For example, by establishing a coil geometry, within a non-linear medium, in which the E and B vectors oppose and partially cancel. If so, what might be the characteristics of such a wave? Apart from the fringe scie... 25 Jun 2010 17:35
4mA current regulator
can anyone offer any suggestions on how to make a simple 4mA current regulator... I started looking at LM317 voltage regulators, but found that they're gonna output a minimum of 10mA... I'm now looking at JFETs with a resistor between the source and gate... most the JFETs I'm finding can only provide currents less ... 26 Jun 2010 15:14
Component shortages?
Anyone been caught out by this? http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKLNE64N01X20100524 And someone posted this on my forum: "Northeast Electrical Distributors Reports a National Ballast Component Shortage June 23, 2010 Please be advised that there is a nation-wide shortage of Electronic Ballasts due to a w... 5 Jul 2010 18:53
Bad Resistors
Archie > Will one of you other total retards Archie > explain to this greegor newbie Archie > dumbfuck that editing the header Archie > line is stooopid. He has to be the Archie > most Usenet clueless dope I have Archie > seen in years. Because you ask so NICELY? Even before you insulted basically everybody,... 25 Jun 2010 01:11
MANDATORY FOR (HOLOCAUST LEVEL) SAFETY REASONS ALL (MICROSOFT & INTEL RELATED SOFTWARE HW) IS BY THIS TO BE FULLY CHANGED TO EU4 PLANET SUVEREIGN SOFTWARE & HARDWARE STANDARDS .WORLD WAR 3 HAS ENDED IN 28 MAY 2010 UNDER ALL WORLD WAR 3 PROTOCOLS
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.netherlands/msg/f0a63ae47786daee?hl=en * WELLCOME TO THE THE EU4 SUVEREIGN PLANET THE EU4 PLANET ALL FOR ALL AND ITS NEW ME UN & EARTH MOON & MARS IN 50 YEARS PROGRAM FOR ALL AND ITS BRANCHES OBSERVERS & OPERATIONAL ARM & ICC TRIBUNALS SET THE EU4 SUVEREIGN PLANET AND IT... 24 Jun 2010 02:03
Bad Resistors
John Larkin > It's hilarious that you claim to have John Larkin > worked with high voltage power supplies. George Herold > What an idiot. My fluke 189, George Herold > with 1% 100 Meg resistors... George Herold > answer 100.2 Meg. Input George Herold > impedance is only 10Meg. George Herold > No problems. Why... 24 Jun 2010 02:03
Bulk erased drives
Hi, A 501(3)c that I am affiliated with received a donation of several hundred ~80G SATA/PATA drives the other day. They have allegedly (?) been bulk erased. I was asked, today, if there is any way to make the drives serviceable, again. I have not seen the drives or had a chance to play with any of them. A... 28 Jun 2010 09:30