First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Diodes for boost converter SPICE parameters
Could some electronics guru provide names and URLs for SPICE parameters for diodes for DC-DC boost converters ? I designed a simple DC-DC boost converter with 3x output, using Schottky diodes MBR340. I am interested in other alternatives. Thanks in advance. ... 1 Jul 2010 02:22
another board
This is the 12-channel isolated 4-20 mA thing, the one with 13 100-MHz ARM processors on the board. ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/V220_top.jpg All we have to do now is get it to work. John ... 1 Jul 2010 21:10
MicroGem DTV converter gets pretty hot
I just bought a used MicroGem DTV converter at an auction. The price was right, and it works ok. But I noticed that it gets pretty hot compared to my other converters (other brands). I also read on several websites that these converters are known to die in a short time because of excess heat, and many were sent ... 1 Jul 2010 13:21
Traic does not turn off on 12V charger
I have an industrial strength 12V charger. Initially it would not turn off on battery removal. Replaced the triac and now works 95% of the time but in some cases it still does not turn off. The way it works: Controller triggers triac to supply charging power(from transformer). The controller senses the voltage... 30 Jun 2010 18:42
Hollywood NetBook ™ Webshop
Digital Video Camera Canon GL2 MiniDV Digital Camcorder w/20x Optical Zoom http://astore.amazon.com/entertainmens-20/detail/B00006FXHQ GSI Outdoor World's Smallest/Lightest, High Definition Digital Camera, Ultra Video Camcorder, Voice Recorder, Webcam, 4gb Built in Memory, Install In-Dash on Windshield for C... 30 Jun 2010 14:15
skin effect
I have a planar transformer primary winding that has 0.2mm x 10mm cross-section (two windings in parallel, actually, top and bottom of the PCB; ). It is running at ~450kHz (main harmonic skin depth is ~0.1mm). The thickness of the winding should be well utilized (~50% duty cycle). How about the width? How is curre... 1 Jul 2010 07:46
Root Cause of FDC6303N FET drain and gate short circuit?
Hi all, In a typical PCBA design which consists of relay driver circuit, we found the FET drain and gate short circuit problem causing damage to MCU DIOs due to excessive sink current in production on 5 or 6 failed out of 100 PCBA units. Circuit Configuration is as follows: The relay driver circuit consists... 5 Jul 2010 06:43
Residental mains wiring questions (USA)
I am installing a new meter & load panel. The old panel is 50 feet from the new location. I'm going to install a junction box at the old location and splice new wires to run in conduit to the new panel. The existing circuits are a mix of 120v 15A & 20A circuits, plus a 220v 20A (weird, I know), a total of 10 ci... 15 Jul 2010 05:33
Looking for special EMI bead
Hi All, I'm looking for a special EMI ferrite bead that is hard to get from manufacturer Chilisin (I have contacted Chilisin but no stock is available). SBC1010F8H data sheet is available here http://www.chilisin.com.tw/en_new/product/chip%20bead_sbc.htm Question Please look at the data sheet and let me ... 30 Jun 2010 00:00
Full bride IC
Hi, Could someone give me some advices for a component? I am looking for a Fullbridge IC, just like the L298, my specs are vout 90V and very low current (0.1a or less) It would be connected to a 3.3v-ucontroller, but I just cant find an IC for my specs I had been searching in Mouser an Newark(filters, simila... 29 Jun 2010 19:37