First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Beware the heat
Start to do a rack of lamb on the barby... it runs out of gas while warming up. Lean over, switch tanks, at 115�F, feels like my nose is running... it's running alright... blood :-( Guess I have to watch the heat. I haven't had a nose bleed like that since I was a kid. ... 14 Jul 2010 15:26
In search of MTP16N25E mosfets
Looking for 10 or more pcs - anyone got a few to sell me? ***NO SUBSTITUTES*** Cheers M ... 14 Jul 2010 05:31
The plot thickens!
Decided to monitor wiper voltage using a storage oscilloscope. With 10VDC connected to the 10K element and the scope's probe connected to the wiper, I'm able to see the sudden drops in voltage. See picture; http://www.pbase.com/eldata/image/126505306 Drop in voltage is around 4V and occurs at around 6V output. ... 15 Jul 2010 05:33
They let that loser Polanski off in Sweden. The UN ought to jump all over them.
Uwe Hercksen wrote: UltimatePatriot schrieb: The UN should be jumping on Sweden for failing to honor their extradition obligations, which they agreed to, many years back. Hello, it seems the world outside the USA ... There is one? Oh! [...] -- SCNR, Joerg http://ww... 13 Jul 2010 19:44
copper and aluminum
I dug up the old 2/O that I severed 10 years ago when I was digging. It was corroded back 2" inside the insulation. I spliced the two aluminum wires with a copper split bolt connector, tested all wires, turned on the power and it works. Now all I have to do is fill in the hole. This will free up three #10 w... 19 Jul 2010 00:35
Dutch clearly robbed of victory by not giving a crucial/obvious corner near the end of the match, putting the defense offguard resulting in a counter-goal.
Amazing only one video on youtube shows what happens and how the dutch were cheated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckcg-JSlYJI The fear around the world for the FIFA and other copyright owners appears to be big. Bye, Skybuck. ... 14 Jul 2010 06:36
JOB : Client Needs Systems Analyst/ Mobile Device Manager (Ft.Worth, TX)
Hello Partners, Looking forward to submit your resume for the below mentioned Requirement..... Please send me Updated RESUME along with RATE, Contact Number and Availability..... PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO santosh(a)tech-netinc.com Location: Ft.Worth, TX Rate: Open Duration: 4+ Months Summary: Use ... 13 Jul 2010 14:14
JOB :Client Needs Service Test Lead (Ft.Worth, TX)
Hello Partners, Looking forward to submit your resume for the below mentioned Requirement..... Please send me Updated RESUME along with RATE, Contact Number and Availability..... PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO santosh(a)tech-netinc.com Location: Ft.Worth, TX Rate: Open Duration: 6+ Months Description Provi... 13 Jul 2010 13:08
retard mike shows us how retarded his mother is again
Violet-anal-entry-by-a-Pachyderm wrote: Yes, you, I *AM* your fuckhead! Please..I think we can all see that plainly enough. But, enough of the niceties. Why does a supposedly mature human being NEED 80 plus usenet identities? Especially when they are all the SAME. It makes no sense. Enlighten us, p... 13 Jul 2010 17:32
ultra-wideband FM
Hi, One of the nasty things about cheap fiber-coupled lasers is that they have terrible amplitude stability and linearity, full of mode jumps and such. Given that, sending a signal over a fiberoptic link using amplitude modulation is usually done with a stable CW laser feeding a lithium-niobate modulator. Th... 18 Jul 2010 17:02