From: ozbear on
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:41:23 -0800 (PST), Mike <MLM450(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 22, 4:00=A0pm, Peter Duniho <no.peted.s...(a)no.nwlink.spam.com>
>wrote:
<snip pomposity>

>> Pete
>
>Well, if you read my original post you will notice I was not asking
>anyone to resolve my overall situation. I asked a simple question and,
>as usual, people kept asking "why ya wanna do that?" instead of
>answering the question. This forced me to provide more details but I
>didn't want to sit here writing a 2-mile long post explaining every
>detail of the problem. I don't mind people trying to provide extra
>help. What I mind is when people assume your approach must be wrong
>and don't even address your question.

<snip frustratration>

Mike, I feel your pain.
Sometimes we don't need a critique, all we need/want is a complete-
but-concise answer of "yes" or "no".

People that are unable to contain their unwanted dissections of
every nuance of a simple question make me tired.

Oz
--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?