From: ACE on
Have just installed a bright shiny new 11.2, KDE4/Dolphin. I am stumped
regarding access to drives. When I insert a disk into the optical drive,
I get notification that the disk has been loaded and immediately KB3 is
started. Can't find a way to access the data disk itself through a file
manager. Doesn't seem like Dolphin will go there. I know I'm missing
something here.

Any words of wisdom?

Gee, I hope its nothing obvious....

--
ACE
From: F8BOE on
ACE wrote:

> Have just installed a bright shiny new 11.2, KDE4/Dolphin. I am stumped
> regarding access to drives. When I insert a disk into the optical drive,
> I get notification that the disk has been loaded and immediately KB3 is
> started. Can't find a way to access the data disk itself through a file
> manager. Doesn't seem like Dolphin will go there. I know I'm missing
> something here.
>
> Any words of wisdom?
>
> Gee, I hope its nothing obvious....

Breaker breaker 10-4
Seems 10-62 on this forum, please check your 10-93.
Maybe you post your 10-75 on any suitable board.
Roger roger.