From: David on
Did you get an answer to this?

msha wrote:

This is exactly what I am wanting to do!
04-Oct-07

This is exactly what I am wanting to do!

Hopefully, this can be done.

"kradde" wrote:

On Sunday, September 23, 2007 1:56 PM
kradd wrote:

change default time under delivery options: do not deliver before
I tend to work late and often use the "Do not deliver before" option under
the Message Options, then Delivery Options in Outlook 2007. This way I can
have my message automatically send at the start of the next business day
rather than at the time I'm creating them. I always want the time to be
8:00am, but the default is 5:00pm. Where can I change this default setting?

On Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:01 PM
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:

Use the dropdown under Options.
Use the dropdown under Options.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, kradde asked:

On Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:57 AM
msha wrote:

How can you permanently change the Do Not Deliver Before default time?
How can you permanently change the Do Not Deliver Before default time?

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

On Thursday, October 04, 2007 10:43 AM
kradd wrote:

I know how to use the Do Not Deliver Before option and there is nothing under
I know how to use the Do Not Deliver Before option and there is nothing under
Options that allows me to change the default time - just the time for that
one messsge. The problem is that I want to change the default time from
5:00pm to 8:00am so that every time I use this feature, the time
automatically defaults to 8:00am.

"mshaw" wrote:

On Thursday, October 04, 2007 1:18 PM
msha wrote:

This is exactly what I am wanting to do!
This is exactly what I am wanting to do!

Hopefully, this can be done.

BizTalk Repeating Structures Table Looping and Table Extract
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/73bf7539-4c13-43a5-a580-a5704fe31a76/biztalk-repeating-structu.aspx
From: Gordon on

"David Hockley" wrote in message news:201032924110davidhockley(a)telus.net...
> Did you get an answer to this?
>

> msha wrote:
>
> This is exactly what I am wanting to do!
> 04-Oct-07

THAT'S NEARLY THREE YEARS AGO!

Another STUPID eggheader....