From: Raymond Yohros on
On Aug 13, 5:25 am, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Yousuf Khan wrote:
> > This could lead to the discovery of the "sterile" neutrino. A
> > hypothetical version of the neutrino which is much more massive than
> > regular neutrinos, and travel at sub-relativistic speeds. Thus they
> > could be good candidates for Dark Matter on their own, and they are even
> > required by some modified gravity theories to make the equations work out.
>
> I've suspected there's more than 3 neutrinos, purely on the basis of
> analysis of WMAP data. Interesting.

there should be 6
the 3 antineutrino mutating counterparts

just like the :(.C.): atom has an entire field of science because
of the interesting formations it can build up to life, the neutrino
will have an entire field of science to understand d nature
of broken cymetries and evolution of spacetime.

r.y