From: Michael Mulvaney on
There are 3 computers in a common computer room that have SAS 9.1.3. I
would like these computers to show diffplots for all users. When I log in
as a user, i am able to see diffplots from PROC GLIMMIX. However, when
other users log in, they cannot see diffplots. Additionally, when i log in
with my admin account on the individual machine (as opposed to the
university domain), I do not see diffplots. (I have also deleted all JAVA
files except Java 2 Runtine Environment, SE v1.4.2_03.)

The following is the log file from the last scenario:

27 ods html;
NOTE: Writing HTML Body file: sashtml.htm
28 ods graphics on;
NOTE: ODS Statistical Graphics will require a SAS/GRAPH license when it is
declared production.
NOTE: This is the June 2006 release of the GLIMMIX procedure.
29 proc glimmix data=bond plots=diffplot;
30 class ingot metal;
31 model pres=metal;
32 random ingot;
33 lsmeans metal;
34 lsmeans metal / adjust=simulate(seed=4943838);
35 run;

ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.ModelInfo' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.ClassLevels' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.NObs' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.Dimensions' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.OptInfo' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.IterHistory' from template store!
NOTE: Convergence criterion (ABSGCONV=0.00001) satisfied.
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.ConvergenceStatus' from template
store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.FitStatistics' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.CovParms' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.Tests3' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.LSMeans' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.Phantom.DiffPlotData' from
template store!
WARNING: Statistical graphics displays created with ODS are experimental in
this release.
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.Graphics.DiffPlot' from template
store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.LSMeans' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.Diffs' from template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.Phantom.DiffPlotData' from
template store!
ERROR: Unable to restore 'Stat.Glimmix_Prod.Graphics.DiffPlot' from template
store!
NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
NOTE: PROCEDURE GLIMMIX used (Total process time):
real time 1.22 seconds
cpu time 0.10 seconds

36 ods graphics off;
37 ods html close;