From: Dan Wenz on
Dan Wenz wrote:
> Has anyone this book and any positive or negative comments? I also have
> Digital Restoration from Start to Finish, Second Edition: How to repair
> old and damaged photographs, not yet released, from Amazon.

I have it on order, that is, not yet on hand!
From: Dan Wenz on
Dan Wenz wrote:
> Has anyone this book and any positive or negative comments? I also have
> Digital Restoration from Start to Finish, Second Edition: How to repair
> old and damaged photographs, not yet released, from Amazon.

Age is showing - the subject book is by Ctein, part of the title omitted
is, "How to Repair Old and Damaged Photographs", to be released in Feb.,
so no reviews possible yet. The second book is "Scanning Negatives and
Slides: Digitizing your Photographic Archives", by Sascha Steinhoff and
I'm requesting comments on the second book.