|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
CanoScan D1250U2F & Windows 7??????????????
I have a like new CanoScan D1250U2F that I used for scanning various documents, photos and negatives. Bought a new Dell that came with Windows 7 x64 and last night tried to hook the scanner up and could not get it to install the drivers. I emailed Canon Tech Support and they replied back today stating : --------... 20 Jul 2010 19:04
Dust under the glass. Which ADF scanner is easy to clean?
Hi, I have an Avision 220 and I am pleased with its work. The only and very big problem is, that the scanner gets dusty also _under_ the glass which causes vertical lines in the scans. Cleaning under the glass is almost impossible. Can someone recommend me an ADF scanner, which is easy to clean even under the gl... 22 Jun 2010 05:00
Innovative Technology ITNS-300 transparency scanner driver CD
A friend lent me one of these, but didn't include the driver CD, and he's out-of-town at the moment. Can anybody post a zipped or rarred copy of the essential files included on the CD for installing the Windows XP 32-bit driver? If you remove any Acrobat folder and all the .pdf instruction files, it should boi... 16 Jun 2010 09:55
Capture Date
Tifs from scans and possibly other images don't show a capture date, which is the common way I keep track of things. I store my images by date in a directory tree -- yyyy/mm/dd/image and I want the capture date to exist and to match the directory. That's fine with jpg and various RAW formats but not for tifs.... 31 May 2010 16:22
CanoScan 8800F settings?
Hi John, I'm also interested in tips for the Canoscan 8800F. Also have Photoshop 7 which is so mind boggling I'll have to check that forum to even get started. So far to keep scanning 35mm colour slides or B/W negatives as simple as possible my advice would be to select "custom" when installing the software and tick o... 27 May 2010 11:28
Biometrics Fingerprint Scanners
Biometrics Fingerprint Scanners - Nucleonix Biometric Solutions Division was founded to address the growing demand for security, automation and identification needs in all the industry verticals including government, defense and corporations. Address Nucleonix Biometric Solutions Division Plot 162 A&B, Firs... 22 May 2010 10:32
Building an Embedded Device/Software? Tell VDC about your experiences for a chance to WIN!
VDC is conducting its annual survey of mobile and embedded engineers so if you are involved in the engineering of mobile or embedded systems/software, this is your chance to influence key solution suppliers. The research covers embedded software, hardware, tools, and development practices. Your thoughts will imp... 17 May 2010 16:53
How to change the slide dimensions on Epson V330
"A. Deguza" <deguza(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a24ef30d-3638-4266-bee3-36967ecef0d9(a)h37g2000pra.googlegroups.com... Hello All: On my new Epson V330, I am not able to change the dimensions of a slide to be able to scan square ones (I guess they would be 35mmx35mm). The field where I can ... 16 May 2010 22:20
Q: How to change the slide dimensions on Epson V330
Hello All: On my new Epson V330, I am not able to change the dimensions of a slide to be able to scan square ones (I guess they would be 35mmx35mm). The field where I can change the dimension reverts back to the default rectangular values. The vaule I enter does not stick. Any solutions? Thanks, Deguz... 11 May 2010 15:38
Replacement lamp for Epson scanner
Epson Perfection 1250 has stopped working. I think the fluourecent bulb has gone. Is it worth trying to get a replacement. Any idea where I might find a supplier in the UK? TIA Phil. ... 21 May 2010 02:59
Looking for free scanner application that runs on W/7 64 bit
Having just upgraded to 64 bit Windows 7, I'm looking for scanning software to replace the very old version of CanoScan Toolbox. I can live without the OCR function. I've got a Canon LIDE30 scanner. It's fine for my needs. Thanks -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else ... 9 May 2010 12:07
ACER S 2 W 3300V with Windows7
Hello, I have just installed Win7, but I cannot use the above mentioned scanner...I have tried to download software from BENQ (MiraScan v4.03u10_BQE), but no way... Any help??? (please) Ale ... 6 May 2010 23:08
Special SilverFast upgrade offer for Epson Perfection 3200, 4870, 4990, V700
Dear Epson scanner owner, LaserSoft Imaging offers a special upgrade to SilverFast Ai with IT8 color calibration and free target set for EPSON Perfection Photo 3200, 4870, 4990 and V700 until May 15th. For details: http://www.silverfast.com/show/epson-it8/en.html Best Regards Martin ... 18 May 2010 14:46
Has anyone tested the Wolverine F2D film scanner?
Cheap. http://secure.serverlab.net/shop/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=F2D200&Category_Code=F2D&Store_Code=T00107 For the price, my requirements and expectations are not high. "Good enough for Flickr" and reasonably fast would be fine. Getting my slides and negs online would allow me to make a story a... 13 May 2010 03:57
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11