First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
help: Panasonic Scanner: RTIV bundled software
On 19 abr, 22:55, ChrisQuayle <nos...(a)devnul.co.uk> wrote: titan4...(a)gmail.com wrote: It works! Many thanks, Jose On 21 feb, 13:56, roundmidnig...(a)web.de wrote: On 30 Jan., 11:11, titan4...(a)gmail.com wrote: Hello, I recently bought a second handPanasonicKV-S6050W. ... 11 Jun 2007 09:32
Problem with ADF and WIA
Hi, I am trying to control ADF scanner (HP Scanjet 8250) using WIA and VBscript. I can get it to scan once but when the next document loads the process finish, and I get only one image. The code is below. Are you willing to do some paid work to troubleshoot this? Regards, Dim objWia Dim... 24 May 2007 12:28
Canon Canoscan / ScanGear CS Code 15 Problem - FIXED
Ok, after nearly throwing my LiDE 30 off the back deck, I finally found a work around... Some history... I had been using my LiDE 30 for ~1yr on an XP machine, towards the end it had gotten VERY picky... often crashing after a couple scans, giving me a Code:15 error and shutting down the driver. I had written th... 22 Mar 2007 16:00
"Scan to" my application
On Jan 22, 6:42 pm, "michael.le...(a)googlemail.com" <michael.le...(a)googlemail.com> wrote: Hello, I´m currently writing an office application using Microsoft .Net which has to process texts which the users usually obtain using the OCR-function of the scanner. The scanner installed is aHPScanjet 7650 and w... 14 Mar 2007 06:44
Mustek 1200CU Plus installation problem
Hello! Does anyone know how to install Mustek 1200CU Plus scanner on a Windows 2000 with SP3 computer? I've read manufacturers installation instructions and went through the procedure with 1200CU Plus, 1200CU and 1200 drivers. None of them worked. Installation it self was successful: generic scanning module, t... 9 Mar 2007 19:17
Help with HP LJ1220 driver disk.
Does anyone have a LJ 1220 driver disk that can be downloaded please? I have lost mine and I can't get the scanner to function without it. 8-( It is not available for download at HP for some reason. 8-( Thanks. ... 4 Mar 2007 12:34
SilverFast Ai & Vista x64
I recently bought an Epson Perfection V750 Pro. This week I installed "Vista Ultimate x64". (Fortunately, I kept my "XP Pro x86" as the "old version of windows" in dual-boot configuration.) I want to use my scanner from the Vista x64 OS but only the rudimentary Epson drivers work. My "SilverFast Ai 6" that ... 5 Mar 2007 08:05
HP C7671B Pin outs
I picked up a Transparency adapter for cheap. I want to try to make it work for my HP6100C. Does anyone know the pin outs for the adapter? If I can get what voltages are need to light it up I can probably go from there. Thanks ... 20 Feb 2007 22:42
HP 5470C scanner working under Vista
Just for the hell of it, I installed the HP 5470C scanner software under Vista (ultimate RC 2 build 5744). With a couple of prompts, it installed fine with no problems, and appeared to run. My initial attempts to actually do and save a scan failed when I tried to save the final scan, but after clicking on "ru... 17 Feb 2007 10:11
HP ScanJet 5470C 3.13 drivers - Vista
I just installed Vista and I read that the 3.13 drivers will work but when I try to run the SSJ668EN.EXE executable I get a "Not a Win32 Application" error. I have tried to run it on both a Vista and XP machine with same results. I have downloaded and installed many HP drivers but this is the first itme I have seen... 17 Feb 2007 09:09
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13