First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Connecting HP Scanjet IIP (2P) 25-pin SCSI To Modern PC?
How on earth do I connect this scanner? I see there are two ports on the back, and both say scsi. One looks like a regular 68-pin scsi centronics-style connector and the other fits a 25-pin parallel port connector, which I thought might be a pass- through for a dual printer-scanner configuration, but then again, ... 25 Dec 2008 03:10
Ion scan2pc vista
I have an Ion slide scanner which is supplied with Arcsoft Photo Impression 6. I am running it on Vista Ultimate. When the software runs the results are great, but it is unstable and slow. So I have looked at other slide scanning software and came up with Vuescan. It looks a lot more professional. However, it can n... 20 Dec 2008 20:28
I Need a Fake UK Degree
Fake UK certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world. www.studentcertificatehelp.com Some of What We Carry Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us what you... 21 Nov 2008 13:27
Fake UK GCSE, O Levels
Fake UK certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world. www.studentcertificatehelp.com Some of What We Carry Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us what you... 21 Nov 2008 13:26
Light streaks from a Panasonic KV-S3065L
We scan a number of photographs and are getting light streaks across all images. We have about 750,000 scans completed - a variety of older paper documents and photographs. We recently replaced the front and rear image sensor covers as these were quite scratched and they seemed like the obvious problem. But we were... 15 Nov 2008 13:50
CapturePerfect and PAFCV2.DLL Load Error
I have a canon DR-2080c that gives me a message PAFCV2.DLL load error when I attempt to save a scanned image to PDF format using CapturePerfect v. 2.311. Of note, I get a similar error when using this program with a Canon DR-5020 scanner -- which leads me to suspect that there may be a problem with the program. P... 26 Jun 2008 11:31
Compatibility mode was actually a good idea
>>FWIW have you tried configuring the compatibility options for an older OS like WinSE or Win98? To be clear, I mean the compatibility options in WinXP which let legacy applications perform as if they were running on an earlier version of Windows. No it is the driver which is obviated by the secu... 26 Jun 2008 08:25
HP 5500c carriage won't move more than 2"
RedRocker777;462463 Wrote: Hi, I've got a ScanJet 5500c and when I go to scan, it only moves the carriage about 2 inches, then back, then 2 inches again, then back. Then it give a calibration error. But when do the carriage test (power on while holding the 2 buttons then press the scan button, the ... 19 Jun 2008 01:18
Lexmark x4550 wireless scanning
In article <Xns9A6E43F5D659Bangharad(a)199.45.49.11>, angharad(a)nomail.com says... I have a Lemark x4550 wirelessly connected to my WindowsXP desktop computer. It prints fine however I can't get it to scan. Using the control panel on the printer it asks me to select the computer to which I want to sca... 4 Apr 2008 16:18
Paper port error: "twain device not found"
> I assume that you have gone through the Paper Port Scanner Setup wizard. If not run the Scanner Setup Wizard, it should be in the Start Menu along with Paper Port. Are you sure that the brother scanner has a TWAIN interface and you are not using the WIA interface? -- CSM1http://www.carlmcmi... 1 Feb 2008 23:04
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13