First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
PhotoImpact 7 Color Scanning
System: 800 Mhz Pentium III 512 Megs Memory Nvidia 6600 256 Meg Video Card WinXP Pro SP2 w/All Current Patches HP R80xi All-In-One All of sudden I am having problems (previously worked fine) scanning colored images into PhotoImpact 7. I can scan black and white and grayscale without a problem. When I sc... 19 Apr 2006 18:45
hp3670 scanner and Windows XP SP2
Recently I ugraded my PC up to the ifamous SP2 .. all is fine just a small tiny problem. My HP 3670 scanner stopped working. I reinstalled the drivers and did all the tricks in the book to get the thing working and no luck so far - even talked with HP support :) - what a waste of time :) .. Here is what it happe... 19 Apr 2006 12:26
Canon FB 630 U - Driver
Who knows how i can download the driver for my scanner. I have a new PC with Windows XP, but my scanner does not function. Help Desk from Canon gave me downloading instructions, but the nessecairy file is not to be unzipped. ... 17 Apr 2006 07:49
TIFF vs JEPG
I know the good vs the bad for TIFF vs JEPG, but I don't know it for DVDs. I'm going to be scanning archival quality images of 35 mm slides that in TIFF will come to 133 MB files. In JEPG, they'll be a lot less. I'll be burning the files to a 4.7 GB DVD when I get enough to fill one. My question; Will I ha... 27 Apr 2006 09:53
canon F914900
I had the same problem, but found printed on the front of the scanner - CanoScan N640P If that helps in downloading drivers - great Ben ... 5 Apr 2006 03:56
Dimage Scan Dual F-2400 driver
I have an old Minolta Dimage Scan Dual, Model F-2400 SCSI film scanner that I want to put back in operation and I'm having trouble finding a Win XP driver for it (the software that came with it is for Win '95, that's how old the scanner is!) I haven't tried installing it yet, so I don't know if Windows will fi... 9 Mar 2006 11:21
Free CapturePerfect 3 for Canon Scanners
Canon, Canon, Canon.... They want to sell you the upgrade for moving from Version 2 that comes with your scanner to the new Version 3 for what $60! I guess they think those damn Americans just have too much money. But under Support & Download on the Canon Asian site http://www.canon-asia.com/ They have Capt... 9 Mar 2006 03:27
Unknown Isis error 20393
New to forum. Need some ideas in terms of resolving the error condition above. [AscentCapture7 & Canon DR 5020-C.] Verified scsi card/connections. Next Step for me will be to reinstall drivers... Any suggestions? I would also appreciate links to relevant documentation-- THX ... 9 Mar 2006 06:01
Quesiton about Canon CanoScan 4200F
Hi I have just bought a Canon CanoScan 4200 f, and I have had very good results with it. This one: http://www.canon.ca/english/index-products.asp?lng=en&prodid=672&sgid=21&gid=2&ovr=1 BUT, there is something that I hope is possible to do.... I think the dust-reduktion-software is very effective, when it... 17 Feb 2006 11:17
How to open Epson 4990 scanner body?
Hello everybody, in March 2005 I bought an Epson Perfection 4990 Photo. So far I'm very happy about this deal because it's a relatively sheep method to scan my 6x6 transparencies and negatives. Now, using the 4990 nearly one year I accidentally saw a slightly layerof dust one the glass plate mounted in the bod... 28 Jan 2006 13:57
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13