From: Kent on
Hi

I have just bought a Canon CanoScan 4200 f, and I have
had very good results with it.

This one:
http://www.canon.ca/english/index-products.asp?lng=en&prodid=672&sgid=21&gid=2&ovr=1

BUT, there is something that I hope is possible to do....

I think the dust-reduktion-software is very effective, when
it is set at its highest setting. I have examined the results
very closely, and I just can't see, that my photos are
less sharp or anything else after I have run the
dust-reduktion-software - but the dust is gone!! :-).
I think that is VERY impressive.

But my question..... I hope it is possible to run
this software in multi-scanning too. You know - when
you scan mulitible photos at the same time and the
software saves them as individual files. But I can't
figure out how to do that!!! Is it possible?

One more thing. Is it possible to take of the glass
to clean it on both sides? How?

Thanks

Kent.