First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Need XP driver for old Mustek MFC-600S
Hi All, I have an old Mustek MFC-600S scanner that works perfectly. I just upgraded to XP, and cannot find a driver for the scanner. Are there any XP compatible drivers available anywhere ??? RON ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send... 10 Feb 2007 07:12
Use VirtualBox to use old scanners on Windows Vista.
Wow, I've just succeeded to scan with my old Epson perfection scanner on Windos Vista. As far as I know, there are three major virtual machines available for Windows: VMWare, Virtual PC and VirtualBox. I first tried VMWare. It had a nice menu for usb, but even though Perfection 610 appeared on that menu, the gue... 4 Feb 2007 02:52
brother scanner mfc5440cn problem
I have Brother MFC 5440cn. Suddenly I am unable to operate the scanner. Everytime I try, I get the following "MFC-5440CN USB cannot be found. Please make sure your device is ON and interface cable is properly connected to your computer. (CC027). " The printer function works and the scanner icon appears in "... 3 Feb 2007 18:32
brother scanner mfc5440cn problem
I have Brother MFC 5440cn. Suddenly I am unable to operate the scanner. Everytime I try, I get the following "MFC-5440CN USB cannot be found. Please make sure your device is ON and interface cable is properly connected to your computer. (CC027). " The printer function works and the scanner icon appears in "... 3 Feb 2007 18:32
Descreen with slide scanning
Hi I've been given a load of slides to scan for inclusion in powerpoint presentations. Unfortunately a lot of them are of photos in books which are therefore halftone images. In the scanner software - scangear CS for the Canon 8000f in photoshop on a Mac in Photoshop CS - the descreen checkbox is greyed out when ... 31 Jan 2007 21:56
help: Panasonic Scanner: RTIV bundled software
Hello, I recently bought a second hand Panasonic KV-S6050W. This seems to be a good machine. However, the bundled software that originally came with the scanner was lost. I have seen at the Panasonic support site that it is possible to download some of this software. Trouble is that RTIV update requires a ... 2 Mar 2007 12:21
Epson 1670 - Cannot find a document
I'm also having the same problem. It was working fine until last week, but when I tried to scan some documents, it scans blank. does it mean my scanner is dead? all the scanning lights are functional thouhg. One thing I attempted to do was I installed linux on my machine and removed it. the scanner does not fun... 28 Jan 2007 22:46
attachments
I'm using outlook express and have been able to send attachments in the past. Now when I send jpgs it sends 12-20 times and I get error message, "too many messages on a single connection; couldn't be split into smaller parts" - and 14 other bullet points. why would I have this problem all of a sudden? ... 2 Jan 2007 05:04
Speed-up HP 4370
Hello, Can anybody tell me if it is possible to speed-up the performance of my HP 4370 scanner? I often have to scan multiple pages and I noticed the software closes and reopens the scanner interface for each page. This could be programmed much more economical. (And yes, I have my drivers updated and a lot of me... 8 Dec 2006 17:17
Link to emulate scan button on HP scanjet?
HP scanjets have an "one touch" scan button on front panel. Can I have a command line link that will do the same? The following starts the scanner software, but it needs user input to complete. C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe . Maybe it needs some command line settings? I've asked 4 forums... 25 Oct 2006 00:50
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13