First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Red Streaks on scanning
"DenverDad" <the_applegates(a)comcast.net> wrote in message news:dbbd53a7-a46f-4c99-a58a-d1a8240a3ce7(a)j44g2000hsj.googlegroups.com... Narrow streaks that run the length of the scan are typically the result of dust I'd like to debunk this as complete utter rubbish. My scanner gets these streaks ONLY if I sca... 10 Mar 2010 10:47
Cheap slide "scanners"
I see at present some cheap offers for "slide scanners" acting in the reality as cameras, for instance: http://www.trovaprezzi.it/categoria.aspx?id=22&f=-nikon&sort=Prodotto at the right side (the page is in italian language but it easy to understand the devices photograph the slide): EasyPix Cyber Scanner Visio... 12 Mar 2010 20:39
Comments on the cost of Nikon scanners
Several posts in this thread have mentioned the cost of Nikon scanners. You should be able to get scanners for approximately: LS-30/LS-2000: $225 to $350 LS-40/LS-4000: $450 to $600 LS-50: $500 to $600 LS-5000: $850 to $1,000 These prices are for FULLY SERVICED AND CLEANED COMPLETE UNITS WITH ALL STAND... 3 Mar 2010 11:47
Slide Scanner Recommendation
After scanning several thousand slides - but with many more to go - my faithful old Acer Scanwit 2720 has finally given up the ghost. So, unless anyone knows of somewhere in the UK that might repair it (Benq won't), I'm looking for a new 35mm slide scanner. I was very fond of the Scanwit - it did all I needed: I... 10 Mar 2010 15:18
Epson Perfection 2400 Software
I, who save everything, cannot find my original Epson install disc. Due to reformatting my HD, I have downloaded the Epson Twain Driver and the scanner works fine. But, I guess I need the Smart Panel software to get the front buttons (like COPY) to work. Is that a readily available download from somewhere? Than... 3 Mar 2010 06:14
Cannon Scangear issue - clip organiser
Hi We�re using a cannon IR C2880 network scanner via M/S clip organiser to scan images.( add clips to organiser). Problem is normally there is a folder in clip organiser under "my collections" called "colour network scangear". In this case the user has a folder "scanner" but not "colour network scangear" Ot... 17 Feb 2010 02:13
Which OCR package for text scanning is the best?
I'm looking for a good OCR scanning package coming with scanner or stand alone. I'd appreciate any recommendations of hint which one should I choose. I'm familiar whit Omipage 14 basic OCR but someone said that Readiris is better. TIA for any info. ... 17 Mar 2010 19:58
Scanning suddenly stopped working after Windows update
Dear helpers! For several months I use Windows 7 and my scanner Canon CanoScan 4400F was installed successfully using the latest drivers. Everything worked. I called the Twain driver from a Photoshop under "Import" and it appeared the wonderful "Scangear" with which I could use all the possibilities of the ... 19 Feb 2010 23:17
Canoscan 8800f...need help w/ it
Got a canoscan 8800f as a hand-me-down from my brother a few days ago. The scanner powers on just fine, the "scanning bar" lights up like its supposed to, and the computer-scanner interface is seamless. However, when I press a button-any button-to scan a picture or a piece of paper nothing happens. I've tried: 1) Sh... 8 Feb 2010 06:41
Nikon LS-2000 and LS-30 and Windows 7
Barry Watzman wrote: A few additional notes on installing Nikon LS-30 and LS-2000 film scanners under Windows 7 and Windows Vista: When Nikon originally sold these scanners, they supplied Adaptec 290x model SCSI cards (e.g. 2902, 2903, ... 2906, etc.). THESE CARDS DON'T WORK WITH XP AND LATER OPER... 5 Mar 2010 19:36
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13