First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
How do I get VueScan to scan full pages from my hp LaserJet 3030 ADF?
How do I get VueScan to scan full pages from my hp LaserJet 3030 Doc Feeder? I am trying to scan complete 8.5 x 11 inch pages with "Line art" or "Text". I am trying to produce TIF files. Am running VueScan 8.4.56 Professional Edition I am running Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 and all security... 18 Jan 2008 20:45
Old HP5370C Scanner on new PC
some time ago, I bought a new PC with Win XP (had still Win 98 on the old machine). My old HP5370C Scanner works well with it, using software and drivers available on the HP website (sj666ge.exe und sj700ge.exe, HP Precision Scan Pro). I did not use the Photo Negative function on the new machine so far, and now... 10 Jan 2008 16:52
HP 5500c carriage won't move more than 2"
Hi, I've got a ScanJet 5500c and when I go to scan, it only moves the carriage about 2 inches, then back, then 2 inches again, then back. Then it give a calibration error. But when do the carriage test (power on while holding the 2 buttons then press the scan button, the carriage moves across the entire bed. I've... 27 Dec 2007 15:10
Paperport replacement?
I've gotten tired of trying to get Paperport 11 to work reliably with my HP all-in-one scanner and it's time to find something else. I like Paperport but the bugs and no free support/forums is just too much. The HP scanning software isn't reliable either and usually I have to reboot in order to get it to scan to a ... 10 Dec 2007 00:27
Scanner Suggestions
I have some family negatives and photos that I want to capture digitally. Most of the negatives are 35 mm. I would like to know what is the best method to scan in negatives? Are regular flat bed scanners with attachments on the lid for negatives and slides any good, or should I consider getting a dedicated fi... 10 Dec 2007 00:27
Vulux VL9600 flatbed scanner
I do not have any software to install this device. I have sourced the drivers for the scanner but I can't find OCR or image editing software to suit. HELP!!!!! ... 27 Sep 2007 01:30
About white dots(arti-fact) and noise
I'm using Canon All-in-one Pixma MP830 scanner and have to ask something which are weird. Although the scan glass is clean, even there's no much dust or dirt under the glass, when i scan good and clean photos using its software MP Navigator or another softwares, i usually get a lot of "white dots" which are patt... 5 Aug 2007 12:35
Nikon coolscan 5000 ED and Epson perfection V750 compared (noise)
I am allergic to noisy hardware (!) Which scanner is the best choise when looking only at the production of noise of these two scanners. I know of course that this is only one of the many aspects one has to keep in mind when chosing one of these two scanners! But for me it is one of the pros and cons in the pro... 20 Jul 2007 15:08
Canon scanner problem
Hi, I have a multifunctional Canon Pixma MP830 all-in-one device and has worked for a long time with no problem. But nowadays, i'm receiving error "cannot communicate with scanner" which is very common error about Canon's Twain driver. I have no problem acquiring to the TWAIN, however i can see the twain interfa... 2 Aug 2007 23:44
coolscan scanners
I'm thinking about returning to film photography (an odd step because I currently use digital). The thing that would swing it for me is the ease and quality of home scanning. I am not a professional photographer but I am a serious amateur. I would like to be able to scan and print without the pain of finding a ... 30 Jul 2007 19:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13