First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hp Scanjet 2300c, scanning without user input?
I need a link to launch HP scanning software from my task scheduler program. It needs to scan, save and exit without the need for user input. The following starts the scanner software, but it needs user input to complete. C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe . Maybe it needs some command line set... 25 Oct 2006 00:18
Hpi_Prnt MFC Application
Now I have a problem or an opportunity depends on being a Pessimist or an optimist. I am using Windows XP Pro, and HP Photo Printing Software that came with my Scanner (HP 4570c). I have not printed much of anything in the past few months and today I had most of the photos scanned, cropped, touched up and I thi... 19 Oct 2006 18:38
Canon DR-2080C
When I save a colour scanned document in pdf file format, below error message appeared. Other file format does not have this error. Can someone advise any possible causes and fixes. PAFCV2.DLL load error File access error occured. Check write protect or disk full. Thanks, Scott ... 18 Oct 2006 17:26
Epson 1670 - Cannot find a document
In the last 2 weeks something changed and my scanner stopped working. Actually everything works except that the scanned page is totally white. Two weeks ago that same page scanned and "OCRed" perfectly. I've downloaded and installed the latest version of SCAN and TWAIN, several times with and without the scann... 17 Oct 2006 21:57
scangear error
I receive scangear error not enough free disk space 30,0,0. There is space enough, advice please. Thanks, Bert. ... 3 Oct 2006 18:00
Epson 4490 question
I bought a 4490 a few months ago, brought it home and plugged it in, made some scans of 35mm slides, examined the slides and found everything to be in order. Fast forward to 9/18/06 --- I turned on the 4490 again today and loaded 4 slides in the appropriate holder, poked the button to "scan" without changing... 19 Sep 2006 21:35
CanoScan 8400F & Paint
Recently bought CanoScan 8400F to use with my Windows XP Professional. The scanner works great with the software it came with but when my kids try to scan into Microsoft Paint, the scan and camera option is greyed out. I've looked at the Microsoft site and came up with a description of the problem but I'm not exa... 13 Sep 2006 08:22
Two Scanners
I checked 400+ messages on this group before posting, but saw nothing that addressed my problem. I have a Brother MFC and a Visioneer 9120 Scanner. Both use Paperport software, and I can not use the Visioneer if the Brother software is installed, or vice versa. I just got the Brother installed, so I had to UNi... 27 Jun 2006 13:24
Epson 3490 Buttons and Auto Scan Don't Work
I recently bought an Epson 3490 scanner. The only way I can get it to scan is to click on the Epson desktop icon and then use "Home Mode". If I push on any of the front buttons on the scanner nothing happens. If I click on "Full Auto Mode" nothing happens. Has anyone else experienced this, or can tell me why... 16 Jun 2006 05:55
SCREEN DTS-1030AI drum scanner
Hi, I'm looking for information and software for the SCREEN DTS-1030AI drum scanner. I know the specifications of the machine, but what I need are instructions and software. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? ... 13 Jun 2006 14:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13