From: CIL on
Now I have a problem or an opportunity depends on being a Pessimist or an
optimist.

I am using Windows XP Pro, and HP Photo Printing Software that came with my
Scanner (HP 4570c). I have not printed much of anything in the past few
months and today I had most of the photos scanned, cropped, touched up and I
think they are looking good, at least much better. I printed the first one
as an 8X10 and not a problem. Need two 5X7's of the same photo and set up
the prints, made sure the paper type, and print quality was correct and hit
the okay button and I get the above error. I have re-booted and tried again
with the same outcome. I am now printing another photo as an 8X10 and it is
doing wonderfully. I have printed successfully on the 5X7 before, now not
sure what ...

Anyone have an idea what happened?

Thanks to all..