From: nobullant on
I need a link to launch HP scanning software from my task scheduler
program. It needs to scan, save and exit without the need for user
input.

The following starts the scanner software, but it needs user input to
complete. C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe . Maybe
it needs some command line settings?

The button on the front panel of the scanner does what i want, but I
don't know how to emulate that with a link in the task scheduler.

I wish to do some crystal growth timelapse.
Regards.

From: nobullant on
Found solution.
Twain Commander "twaincom c:\test.tif -n -h" does what I want.
The "-h" part hides the user interface.
Scans, saves, no user input :)