From: alternator on
I recently bought an Epson 3490 scanner. The only way I can get it to
scan is to click on the Epson desktop icon and then use "Home
Mode".

If I push on any of the front buttons on the scanner nothing happens.
If I click on "Full Auto Mode" nothing happens.

Has anyone else experienced this, or can tell me why I am getting this
behavior?

From: Sylvia M on

"alternator" <no(a)spam.invalid> wrote in message
>I recently bought an Epson 3490 scanner. The only way I can get it to
> scan is to click on the Epson desktop icon and then use "Home
> Mode".
>
> If I push on any of the front buttons on the scanner nothing happens.
> If I click on "Full Auto Mode" nothing happens.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this, or can tell me why I am getting this
> behavior?

Worst case, contact Epson.
They were very good in replacing mine, but for a different problem,
it thought there was a paper jam, actually it was defective hardware.
But contact them first and see if they can solve your problem.

HTH

Pages: 1
Prev: SCREEN DTS-1030AI drum scanner
Next: Two Scanners