From: Luke on
I'm also having the same problem. It was working fine until last week,
but when I tried to scan some documents, it scans blank. does it mean
my scanner is dead? all the scanning lights are functional thouhg. One
thing I attempted to do was I installed linux on my machine and
removed it. the scanner does not function on my desktop, and when i
tried it on my notebook computer, it still does the same thing. (blank
white page)