From: Marinus on
Who knows how i can download the driver for my scanner. I have a new PC
with Windows XP, but my scanner does not function. Help Desk from Canon
gave me downloading instructions, but the nessecairy file is not to be
unzipped.

From: Surfer! on
In message <1145265134.597542.68870(a)i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
Marinus <marinusgeurtsen(a)hotmail.com> writes
>Who knows how i can download the driver for my scanner. I have a new PC
>with Windows XP, but my scanner does not function. Help Desk from Canon
>gave me downloading instructions, but the nessecairy file is not to be
>unzipped.

If it doesn't need unzipping I expect it's an executable. If so, run it
and then connect your scanner - I presume 'U' means 'USB'.

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net