From: titan4000 on
On 19 abr, 22:55, ChrisQuayle <nos...(a)devnul.co.uk> wrote:
> titan4...(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > It works!
> > Many thanks,
>
> > Jose

> >>Hi Jose,
> >>i am in the same situation and found out: take the linkftp://213.23.38.188
> >>and download thertiv.zip archive.
>
> >>Best wishes
> >>Bodo
>
> Similar question for a KV-SS55. Downloaded the relevant twain and isis
> drivers fromPanasonicand they appear to install ok. Also downloaded
> the above rtiv and that installs ok, but can't see the scanner at all.
> Would help if there were some docs on the relationship between twain,
> isis and rtiv and how they interact in terms of layers. Only have the
> original scanner handbook which doesn't mention drivers at all and can't
> find any docs for the install or any magic runes needed.
>
> Any ideas on what's needed to make this fly ?. Running w2k and the
> scanner is at id0 on a second scsi controller (2940), which works fine
> on a cd writer...
>
> Chris
>
> --
>
> ----------------------
> Greenfield Designs Ltd
> Electronic and Embedded System Design
> Oxford, England
> (44) 1865 750 681

Is the scanner detected when you enter W2k?
I was able to use a Panasonic KV-S6050 scanner in W-XP by installing:
- rtiv
- isis driver
- twain driver
- re-booting.

It only works when the OS detects new hardware. I then close the
dialog of new detected hw, by cancelling any installation.
Once you open RTIV, open the "select source" dialog and there will
appear your scanner device if everything is ok.

Hope this helps.
Jose

Pages: 1
Prev: Problem with ADF and WIA