From: Alessandro on
Hello,
I have just installed Win7, but I cannot use the above mentioned scanner...I
have tried to download software from BENQ (MiraScan v4.03u10_BQE), but no
way...

Any help??? (please)

Ale

From: Barry Watzman on
It's possible that no Win7 drivers exist.

From: CSM1 on
Barry Watzman <WatzmanNOSPAM(a)neo.rr.com> wrote in news:hrvva9$7ct$2
@news.eternal-september.org:

> It's possible that no Win7 drivers exist.
>

> Alessandro wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I have just installed Win7, but I cannot use the above mentioned
>> scanner...I have tried to download software from BENQ (MiraScan
>> v4.03u10_BQE), but no way...
>>
>> Any help??? (please)
>>
>> Ale

You should try Vuescan. It works when there are no other drivers.
http://www.hamrick.com/

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com