From: Jake Garza on
A friend lent me one of these, but didn't include the driver CD, and
he's out-of-town at the moment.

Can anybody post a zipped or rarred copy of the essential files included
on the CD for installing the Windows XP 32-bit driver?

If you remove any Acrobat folder and all the .pdf instruction files, it
should boil down to something managable in size.

TIA for any help than can be offered.
From: GSalisbury on

"Jake Garza" <jdg(a)mailandnews.com> wrote in message
> A friend lent me one of these, but didn't include the driver CD, and
> he's out-of-town at the moment.
>
> Can anybody post a zipped or rarred copy of the essential files included
> on the CD for installing the Windows XP 32-bit driver?
>
> If you remove any Acrobat folder and all the .pdf instruction files, it
> should boil down to something managable in size.
>
> TIA for any help than can be offered.

Did you even consider trying your friend google?
A "Windows XP Driver for Innovative Technology ITNS-300" expression put into
a google search produces a number of hits.
One, for example, is "Bell Sports iTEC Innovative Technologies ITNS300
drivers" at http://www.driverstart.com/start713369.html.
You might want to go that route - it's called due diligence - instead of
saying hey somebody do all he work and make it easy for me.
You, could, of course, also wait for your friends return.