From: Mike Jones on

Anybody know if there is a way to get Dillo to accept a feed from another
app and open it in a new tab in a running dillo?

I can do this with Seamonkey, using it as a "helper app", but can't find
anything regarding doing this with dillo.

I'm currently playing with dillo 2.0 (I prefer it's functions), but if
this can be done in 2.1.1 I'll upgrade.

Ta.

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.
From: Whiskers on
On 2010-01-17, Mike Jones <Not(a)Arizona.Bay> wrote:

> Anybody know if there is a way to get Dillo to accept a feed from another
> app and open it in a new tab in a running dillo?
>
> I can do this with Seamonkey, using it as a "helper app", but can't find
> anything regarding doing this with dillo.
>
> I'm currently playing with dillo 2.0 (I prefer it's functions), but if
> this can be done in 2.1.1 I'll upgrade.
>
> Ta.

There might be a clue at <http://www.dillo.org/help/dillo.man.html>.

-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
-- ~~~~~~~~~~
From: Mike Jones on
Responding to Whiskers:

> On 2010-01-17, Mike Jones <Not(a)Arizona.Bay> wrote:
>>

>> Anybody know if there is a way to get Dillo to accept a feed from
>> another app and open it in a new tab in a running dillo?
>>
>> I can do this with Seamonkey, using it as a "helper app", but can't
>> find anything regarding doing this with dillo.
>>
>> I'm currently playing with dillo 2.0 (I prefer it's functions), but if
>> this can be done in 2.1.1 I'll upgrade.
>>
>> Ta.
>
> There might be a clue at <http://www.dillo.org/help/dillo.man.html>.

Not much of use on the first link there. I guess the mailing list might
be something to investigate. Cheers!

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.